Monday, October 22, 2018

Welcome to the Family

Welcome to the newest member to out skin care line up...

Microfiber cleaning clothes!!! I am excited for this because guys, I am LAZY when it comes to my skin care and I need the easiest simplest way or I just wont do it. Are you with me??!

This 3 pack of soft absorbent cleaning clothes come FREE when you purchase the whole Tres leches skin care line. 

These clothes are used to wipe away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving your skin deep-cleaned and rejuvenated with each wash.

Just damp the cloth with warm water and and gently wipe in circular motions until makeup is removed.

we recommend washing your clothes after each use and air drying to retain absorbency.

I am so excited for these and just placed my order!!! If you want some let me know and I can send you my party link.

Love ya!!

Jessica






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools For Toddler Hairstyles-

I've been posting a lot of toddler hair ideas on my Instagram page and I wanted to share a few of my favorite here. I also wanted to ha...