Thursday, October 18, 2018

Shimmer and Shine Easy Halloween Makeup



 This look was created because one of my VIP group members requested it!! I love You guys!!

It's a Shimmer or Shine genie. I have a feeling this might be a popular Halloween costume this year.

If you recreate this look please tag me, I would love to see it.

 I used Maskcara beauty products 
and Red Aspen Lashes for this look

*and for those asking my necklace is from Made by Mary and I love it!!!*

Love ya- Jess
PS I think I need pink eyebrows everyday ;) just kidding!!



Follow me-
Twitter- https://twitter.com/flickersofhope
Snapchat- jessicaleah24
Instagram- flickers of hope
Facebook- VIP PAGE 

**************************************
For collaborations or business inquiries
email: jlsmith0730@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools For Toddler Hairstyles-

I've been posting a lot of toddler hair ideas on my Instagram page and I wanted to share a few of my favorite here. I also wanted to ha...