Monday, October 15, 2018

Pop Art or Comic Book Halloween Makeup

 Happy Halloween 2018- Today's makeup look is Pop Art or Comic book Makeup. (Day 7)

 Happy October! This month is all about the Halloween makeup. I have challenged myself to do at least 20 makeup looks (shooting for 30). If you recreate any of these please tag me and post your photo down below.

If you recreate this look make sure you tag me, I'd love to see it!!

Also follow me on my other social media platforms by clicking the links in the side bar.

I used Ben Nye CL-29 black for the black

Ben Nye CL-1 white for the white

Colorpop- The rabbit for the lips

Foundation- Maskcara Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools For Toddler Hairstyles-

I've been posting a lot of toddler hair ideas on my Instagram page and I wanted to share a few of my favorite here. I also wanted to ha...