Monday, October 15, 2018

80's Halloween Makeup


Here's to all you 80's loving, big hair, neon color makeup lovers. My hair was pretty frizzy so I just went with it and decided to create an 80's makeup look for you.

 Happy October! This month is all about the Halloween makeup. I have challenged myself to do at least 20 makeup looks (shooting for 30). If you recreate any of these please tag me and post your photo down below. Day 5- 80's makeup

I used Maskcara makeup as my foundation and a nyx eyeshadow pallet for my bold eye shadow look.

As always thanks for stopping by!

Love, Jess

PS I'd love you followed along on my other social media platforms, links are in the side bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools For Toddler Hairstyles-

I've been posting a lot of toddler hair ideas on my Instagram page and I wanted to share a few of my favorite here. I also wanted to ha...