Monday, October 15, 2018

Easy Clown Halloween Makeup

For this clown I wanted to go a little vintage looking. I love how how it turned out looking a little bit like water colors.

I used Maskcara Beauty products for the makeup as well as a nyx neon eyeshadow pallet.

This month is all about the Halloween makeup. I have challenged myself to do at least 20 makeup looks (shooting for 30). If you recreate any of these please tag me and post your photo down below. Day 6- A Clown

If you are interested in finding more info about Maskcara Makeup products, let me know I would love to help you!!

Thanks for stopping by
Love Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools For Toddler Hairstyles-

I've been posting a lot of toddler hair ideas on my Instagram page and I wanted to share a few of my favorite here. I also wanted to ha...