Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tips to get your makeup to last all day long...

Do you apply your makeup and then a few hours later its shiny, or has completely disappeared from your face??

Here are a few tips and tricks on getting your makeup to look great all day long!!!


#1- Prime the skin. Just like using primer when you paint your walls you want to prime your face. Primer will help even out your skin texture, fill in the pours, and give something for the makeup to stick to. 


The Maskcara Setting Spray - Can be used to help prime the face before applying makeup. It's great at helping control the oil on your face so this is a great option if you feel like you are more on the oily side. 





Pore Master Sebum Control Primer- This is a Korean beauty product and a dupe for the benefits Porefessional primer. You get way more bang for your buck with this product. This is definitely comparable to Benefit's Porefessional. The consistency is the same, but this actually stayed put under my makeup longer than Benefit's version.




#2- Use a setting powder if oily. After applying your makeup you will want to set everything with a setting powder. This helps set everything and makes it so your makeup wont slide around on you. 


Some options to use are the Maskcara vanilla dust.- This is nice because it's small and will fit nicely in your compact. I also like to use it on my eyes to clean up eye-shadows. 

Or the Airspun loose setting powder is a good option as well. 


If you have any other questions please let me know!!! 




Thanks for stopping by!!! Love ya!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools For Toddler Hairstyles-

I've been posting a lot of toddler hair ideas on my Instagram page and I wanted to share a few of my favorite here. I also wanted to ha...