Friday, November 9, 2018

Instagram made me buy it...

Guys I am a sucker for trying new products and easily get influenced by the people I follow on social media.

Yesterday I jumped on Facebook live (link here) and talked about a few things I have been influenced to buy through social media (mainly Instagram)...

I thought it would be nice to hurry and write up a post that had the links and who I follow if you want to follow them as well.

First up -

My Guess Booties-

G by GUESS Womens Tammie- $29.99 on Amazon. 


These were recommended to me from Sarah over at @allthings_beauituflly she has a beautiful account which is mostly makeup but I am glad she shared about these boots because I love them. 

Next up- 

Sabastian Trilliant- It's a heat protection and adds shine. I really really like it!! This item was recommend to me by Christina Kreitel   
These 3 Things were recommended to me from Kayti @thebeyoutybureau- Guys she can't lead me wrong! I've been happy with each of her recommendations that I've ended up buying. If you aren't following her you should.... but be warned because there will be less money in your back account... I kid (sort of).





Becca backlight priming filter- 

One of my go to Lipstick choices was recommend to me from Candice from @fancythatwithcandice she has a YouTube channel that I enjoy watching. 



Ok and last but not least is the becca highlighter in Champagne Pop- recommend by Jacklyn Hill. 


If you guys like videos like this and want to see more things like this just let me know.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
love- Jess 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tools For Toddler Hairstyles-

I've been posting a lot of toddler hair ideas on my Instagram page and I wanted to share a few of my favorite here. I also wanted to ha...